LJ Hooker Collaroy is a boutique real estate network who are dedicated to optimum performance and continual growth. Our culture is shaped by our people and their passion for property, with a strong engagement within our local communities. Our doors are always open to those looking to be challenged, mentored and prepared to devote themselves to a prosperous career in real estate.
Whether you’re at the peak of your career or just getting started, at LJ Hooker Collaroy we have a variety of opportunities for you to take your real estate career to the next level.
What we're looking for:
The role of a Sales Associate is the perfect entry point into your Real Estate sales career. We are looking for a passionate & fast learner to work alongside the Principal and Sales Agents in Collaroy.
- A self-motivator who is invested in their personal and professional development
- A strong communicator across all mediums
- Someone who is punctual, courteous and humble
- Natural people skills and the ability to build genuine relationships
- Certificate of registration is essential
At LJ Hooker Collaroy our vision is to be Australia’s leading lifestyle property group. We activate and embrace change within our industry, transforming the contemporary real estate experience – and every one of our team members play an important part in bringing this vision to life.
The Sales Agent role will see you use your strong market knowledge, customer focus, drive and enthusiasm to connect people with property, all the while building a lasting and fulfilling career in real estate.
What we look for in you:
We look for Sales Agents with an alignment to our values of service, people, growth & fun - along with:
What we can offer you:
- Real Estate experience and strong market knowledge
- A willingness to take direction, with a hunger to learn and develop
- A humble, professional and personalised approach to building relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and general administration skills
- Understanding of compliance requirements, standards and best practice
- A current Real Estate Certificate of Registration or License
- Unrestricted Driver’s License
- Ongoing professional and personal development opportunities
- A supportive and collaborative environment filled with passionate people
- Competitive remuneration and an ability to earn regular commission
- A progressive work culture where our values are at the core of everything we do.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, and you would like to be part of a growing and innovative brand, we’d love to hear from you. Send your resume to Lara Avitaia – firstname.lastname@example.org